HELD Air Summer Touring Gloves
• Palm in unlined PITTARDS® colourfast leather
• Back in 100% polyester ventilated net fi bre with leather detailing
• Velcro closure
• The gloves are a combination of leather and fibre. The palms are lined with leather for long wear. They are reinforced around the thumb area to prevent premature holes from forming.
• The back of the glove is made up of a combination of leather and mesh fibre. The back of the knuckles and fingers have leather pads offering protection if you happen to fall. The rest of the back is mesh, allowing air to reach your hands.(Jeffs Blog)
Steps to Measure For Held Gloves
1. Use a flexible measuring tape to measure your hand in inches.
2. Measure around your hand, behind the knuckles, not including the thumb.
3. Take an accurate, snug measurement.
4. Measure both hands and use the largest measurement.
5. Compare your measurement to the size charts below
END OF SEASON CLEARANCE- WAS £45.00 NOW £30.00